Sep 23, 2008

My people 2

...then there is X...another friend from school. we have never been out of touch, I think... anyway, can't think of a time when we were! (and for once v'll assume that my memory is sound! ) my relationship with X..at least the initial days of it, were based on a very precarious foundation...after all, she was the-best-friend's-new-friend...someone I viewed with a fair amount of suspicion...and why not! for all I knew, she was a probable 'interloper' ! hehe...Thankfully she wasn't :) Currently, both of us reinforce each other's perceived coolness..lol...

X has been a tremendous support always...she has this almost unreal knack for being...I dunno, honest? real? something like that...as in, there's nothing fake about her. Ever. Which I think is a very commendable thing! Another thing about her is, it's almost like an unconscious life-goal for X to 'be there' for people. Don't know how she manages, but she does it. Does X come across as an angel after all this? well even if she does, she Isn't! Honestly! hehe...
A lot of my friends are results of 'bad starts'! The worst I guess was with C...I thought her to be this suuuuuuuperrr mean woman initially. someone who was too uptight for me...and look at us now! one of my closessssssttttttt frenz today..thank god 1st impressions aren't last impressions always!

2 comments:

seriously_frivolous said...

very true!imagine if we make first impressions about ourselves. What if it was not positive. Would we hate ourselves for rest of our lives

creyzeee said...

:) u hav an interesting blog btw!