Jul 23, 2010

The top reason for why you should watch Inception is that everyone is talking about it and its mighty irritating to be left out of a good conversation ;) I wouldn't say it's wrongly hyped. But honestly, it's too much of an effort for a movie! As in, you have to pay 100% attention to it alllllllllll through. That's pretty taxing if you ask me!
Super cool concept. A li'l too 'technical' for my liking. But I like the idea of getting into someone's subconscious....or sharing a dream. Designing and manipulating gets a bit too much though! And it beats me why there's so much wreckage...what's with these hollywood film makers huh? I think they should stick to rom-com/chick-flicks :) I love those best :)

1 comment:

Runjoo said...

it was super cool...i loved how they made it so believable :)
and ya, i agree about the maar-dhaadh ;)