Dec 22, 2008

Now I know...

When I was in school...mosta my friends would write “Hugh Grant” in the favourite actor section of slam books (which btw were a rage ‘back then’...wouldn’t be surprised if they’re uncool now..). I never really gave it much thought and given my absolute ignorance for everything un-bollywood, I wasn’t even sure who Hugh Grant was. I always associated the name with someone who was...uh...not him.
The reason why I’m mentioning this now is that I just saw ‘Music and Lyrics’ and ‘Love Actually’...and for the first time in 23 years of my existence I found out who Hugh Grant IS! Talk about Ignorance!!!! And NOW I understand WHY so many people have/had a crush on him! He is adorable! Really! (I’m sure all of you already know that...anyway!). As in, not just your yea-this-one-is-cute-ok...but oh-my-god-is-he-adorable-or-what!
Ahh...is twenty three too old to have ‘crushes’?? I guess not... : ) I’d read in some book (emm...about Labradors) that a lab is old only when he is treated as being old. Same applies to me I guess! So for the next forty years or so... I can’t feel “old”! Remind me if I forget! ;)
Chickflicks rock! N yea Runjoo, so does Chicklit! : D

6 comments:

Runjoo said...

my "oh-my-god-hugh-grant-is-so-cute" moment was notting hill...like OMG of the highest order :)

Amak said...

ha ha! Congrats! Finally!

Sachin Garg said...

Any chaces of crushes on reading books?
That too of a first time author?
:)

creyzeee said...

@ranjoo I havn't seen that 1! oho!! u better lend it 2 me if u have it!! :P
@kama :) thnx lol
@sachin more likely to crush on book characters...d authors r usually taken ;)

Runjoo said...

ya ya...one of us must have it. remind me after chutti...btw i started reading feast of roses. i like mehrunissa better in the 20th wife, but the mughals were r-o-y-a-l man! seriously!

PUNTER said...

have seen notting hill.thats all
the kind of guy women dream about. i guess. got one proof to prove aditi is a normal girl.