Jan 18, 2008

Pain

This is an ooooooold diary entry...and it's here as an answer to all my '"why me's"...and to remind me that 'dard mein kuch toh baat hai' :)

I met an old friend last night...Pain. We share a strange relationship. I hate him..and he seems to love me. 'Coz no matter what I do to drive him away, he keeps coming back...wrenching my body...wringing out all my energy...and making me feel utterly helpless!
But, he's still my best buddy...b'coz even though he torments my body, he rejuvenates my soul. Every time he comes visiting, he brings along a lesson on optimism...on hope. And each time I succeed in doing away with him, he succeeds in making me a stronger person. Each encounter with him makes me think, 'if I could go through That, i can go through anything!'.
What seemed like a curse once, is in fact a boon. My friend, dear Pain, hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Runjoo said...

profound...very very deep

Tapan said...

Is he the same guy who is gone now? And btw... I feel u love him too and its pure love with no mushy-gushy feelings... Reconsider ur thoughts!

creyzeee said...

WHAT guy??? n wats "pure love wid no mushy-gushy feelings" anyway? :P kya yaar!

Sachin Garg said...

"dard mein kuch toh baat hai.."

corny indeed!

hope you see him everyday, every minute.