Jan 13, 2008

i'll be there for you...


if ever i loved a t.v. series, its this one!!! i know people who've been fanatics for more than 10 yrs now...and i don't claim the same glory ;) but in the last year and a half, these 6 characters have become real ppl for me...i love ross for being a nerd...rachel for being a spoilt brat...i can see a bit of myself in chandler, phoebe and monica...and joey? he's beyond words!! :) as a second thought, ever since i got hooked onto Friends, i hav bin seeing a bit of each of them in everyone i know...my friends, my family...It's an American sitcom and their setup and mine have zilch in common...but it still seems so real man!!!!

I was dreading that the series would come to an end soon...and even though i've been told time n again that 'u can watch friends a zillion times and still wanna see more'...for me, i knew it just wouldn't be the same...but kehte hain na, "melya shivay swarg disat nahi"...so i had to see the end myself to believe....and man! i loooooooooove the way it ended! ross and rachel together...wow! it's like.....its perfect! :) even with mon n chandler moving away...it all just feel into place so neatly....n now, i Know that i can watch it a million times over n still not get enough! things i love about the series:
-the title track...it reminds me how much i love my friends
-joey, ross, rachel, chandler, monica n phoebe
wat d hell...EVERYthing about it!!!!

6 comments:

claytonia vices said...

Friends! It has changed the way I look at life and humour!

claytonia vices said...

...and frienships...

bling said...

heyy..m so happy u love friendz..u kno i alwaz draw comparisons wid dem..hehe

creyzeee said...

@bling isn't dat inevitable!? :) v shud talk bout dis sumtime!

Tapan said...

It seems u developed feeling for the TV artists for the first time in ur life... In general we develop such feelings for characters in a book since we can paint the picture ourselves...

Sachin Garg said...

hand shake.