Dec 31, 2010

Another year gone by...a decade's gone by in fact! And look at me succumbing to cliches...doing an 'year end' post no less! ;)
But try as much as I may, I can't really do 1...Why?
I am no good at this. I forget. Big Time!
Plus, this doesn't feel like the end of the year. I am in the middle of my year abroad! How can it feel like an end already? :P :P
Having said that, the last calender year has been 'happening'...to say the least. I had a bunch of firsts...including rad stuff like purple hair n tattoo on my back ;) A new relationship...love...rediscovering old friends... A new place and people. A better defined direction...and lots of ups and downs. I am 25. I am in a good place in life. And I have a million things to be thankful for. So let's keep it like that for now. I'll be back with the resolutions :)
Happy new year all of you!

4 comments:

Runjoo said...

i have never ever seen the word 'rad' on anything apart from the teen-y books we used to read...reason number one millionth why i louve you :)
and 'year abroad' cracks me up totally!

happy new year my louve! i hope 2011 brings in more rad things ;)

creyzeee said...

tum mera mazaak uda rahi ho?! :P
p.s. 'year abroad' was for ur benefit ;)

Runjoo said...

tumhara mazaak udana toh khud ka mazaak udane jaisa hua...hai na? ;)

PP said...

Love the positiveness! Hope the fun n enjoyment continues throughout the year!