Mar 18, 2009

The problem with being a romantic is that you start believing in the fairy tales... Start hoping that the frog is actually a prince. And not just one frog, but all the frogs that you come across. I think that's my problem. I have seen too much mush, read too much mush...and now, willingly or unwillingly, I look for the same in real life. And well, no surprises for guessing, it ain't actually there... Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong places? Maybe the fairy tales didn't get it all wrong. Maybe there are happy endings, just that something about getting there has changed? I can't really figure out what though! Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Amak said...

I don't believe in fairy tales (or Bollywood stories) and I am way too cynical to give you any advice of any sorts.
What I know is that there are beautiful princes, all charming to look at, but just to look at, and on the other side, there are frogs who are smart, who stimulate me, who make me laugh and all that. And I love my frogs!

saloni said...

haha...wot hapened to u?

creyzeee said...

kama, i guess ur perception of frogs n mine dnt quite match :) good 2 know u read this though!

saloli, nothing...just one of those days! hehe