Oct 15, 2008

I am what i think I am...the way I see myself, the way I interpret how others see me, and the way I always have been. All this is nothing but a bunch of perceptions and memories . And in a way, I am nothing without them.


If, for instance, I forget all that's happened to me ever..all that I've done and said...I wouldn't know myself! And that's a scary thought. Maybe that's why I want people I love to know me...so that even when I don't know me, there's still someone who does! But what's the point of someone knowing me if i myself don't...?



disturbing as that thought is...it's scarier to think of a loved one forgetting me...How painful it must be, to be wiped outta someone's life! If v r defined by our needs, then i will be defined by my need for acceptance. Give me two people who like me for what i am and i'll ask for nothing more. but what if one of these ppl 'forgets' me?

No comments: