Feb 21, 2010

What do you hate?

I hate terrorism. Whatever anyone's justification about the 'validity' of such acts...i just hate it. I was asked sometime last year what was it that I hated the most. I'd said (without giving it much thought) that I found quite a few things unpleasant. But hate..no. Just after uttering the sentence though, i knew it wasn't true. Some things deserve hatred. You just cannot be 'mildly disturbed' about certain things. Terrorism figures on the list. It's a subpoint of gross injustice!! So, what i hate most is INJUSTICE. Of any kind. How do i justify the fact that innocent people Die. Just like that. Ugghh.
Hating people is no good though. But then, I have a feeling that this belief holds for as long as my fragile world is intact and free of the cracks n fissures caused by events like those of 26/11 and German Bakery :(

No comments: