Feb 28, 2010

I am crazy about movies. Especially Hindi movies. And contrary to popular belief, I read only HT City/Delhi Times/ Brunch. Oh not to forget What's Hot! hehe...
It's no secret that I adore Imran Khan's weekly columns. The guy is actually very good at it. Hence, even though I didn't think he'd actually read it, I sent him a mail. Mentioned my blog in it too. And guess what????? He actually mentioned that in his column this week!!!!!!! How cool is that!!???? Here are his exact words: "Aditi, I actually remember you messaging me on twitter... but you don’t tweet very often. I checked out your blog, I like the way you write. Kind of has a similar feel to my style, I think (minus the emoticons). You should write more frequently, though."
Ahhh.......feels like I've died n reached heaven. This is even better than the 80% discount at Landmark!
The rational part of me says that since half the world's girls are called Aditi (Exaggeration is my middle name btw), and the reply so vague...it could be addressing anyone. And it's not necessary that the real guy does the replying no? Must be some overpaid assistant. But being rational is so DULL. How many Aditis write blogs n don't 'tweet too often' and use a lotta emoticons??? (Rational me: Quite a few). Oh shut up rational me!!!

5 comments:

Runjoo said...

DONT BE RATIONAL ON THIS ONE! its super duper cool!
and ht city/brunch/dt ROCKS :)

Runjoo said...

and wait a sec...you got 80% discount at landmark????!

creyzeee said...

yaaaa! that's like the 2nd best thing that's happened 2 me in b'lore :D
i thought i told u abt it?

Runjoo said...

noooo...but so cool!

Sarvesh G said...

whoa!! really, WHOA!!!