Dec 4, 2011

A writers' block that's lasted forever!

Why do I write? Why does anybody write? There must be a zillion reasons why. For me, the underlying reason, every single time, is when I have something to say. I've talked earlier about how I go about writing a post...and how I had a lot of ideas but none of them seemed to materialize into a post lately. But that was then. Recently, it seems like that place which triggered ideas for posts..or which reacted to things enough to want to write about them, has dried up... There have been no 'ideas' in what seems like forever! But I want to write!!!! Needless to say, I love writing. Always have. And not doing it for so long...coming back to a blog which is as good as dead, is no fun at all!!! So this morning I decided, enough already! Let's not sugar-coat the laziness by calling it a block. Lemme get over it. It's high time!!!!

So, here I am, nursing my writers'..ummm laziness ;) Pardon me if I sound repetitive. Or even a little rusted. I'm trying to get back into the groooove...whatever that means!! hahaha

Be back with a real post soon
xxx

No comments: