Dec 23, 2011

Don't you just *love* a movie that makes you want to write?!

Having spent what seems like an eternity on the down-swing of that most unpredictable of things - mood swing - it feels great to finally be up again! :D And what brought me here? As I stand here accepting my good-mood-award, I'd like to thank good food, a happy movie and last but not the least, my hormones! (They do know how to play one hell of a havoc with your life, don't they?)

So well, the (latest) movie that I've been smitten by is I Don't Know How She Does It. Sarah Jessica Parker n Pierce Brosnan! I must admit that I've been living a super dull routine lately. Can't blame anyone but myself for it! Oh wait, I can blame those ghastly hormones, can't I? Don't I just LOVE being a woman!!? haha

As you can tell, I am in a manic phase right now. So it is a little difficult to stay to the point. But I will try. The point is, the movie was such a feel-good-smiles-n-awws kind! I don't have anything to say about the movie as such. Apart from the fact that I am so sooooo grateful for not being blue any more!

If it's all about living the moment, we need more movies like this one :)

Happy holidays everyone :)

Oh wait! I started out this post thinking of how I have 'grown' in my choice of entertainment...but well, that will have to wait till the mania subsides to a more manageable euphoria!

3 comments:

Runjoo said...

aah been sooooo long since i saw a movie which made me soooo happy...i think i should see this one :)

creyzeee said...

you must you must!!! :D

Rahul said...

Nice one.