Feb 26, 2009

I got a personal farewell yesterday. The first ever! As in, the farewell in 12th and grad were for the whole class...This one was for ME :) Oh wait...I hadn't attended my grad farewell. Anyway!

It was my last day of training yesterday. Kinda. It's more like a two month break. But I dunno yet. So anyway! It was a little weird being the focus-person. I was all squirmy n broad-smileyed...

But all the akwardness apart...I loooooove the people at work. How very sweet of them. I'm gonna miss training. But later. Right now I have too much trauma-n-coping on my mind! Oh n the terrible part is, whenever I tell anyone about my diss topic...they get all uncomfy n sad type. Oho!! :( I know it's not something to be happy about...but...oho!

2 comments:

Runjoo said...

chooo cute you are :)

saloni said...

d oho sounded like ssv's oho...!!!