May 2, 2012

how about a change of scene?

After months of inactivity and almost a year of sporadic half-interesting posts, I decided that the culprit was the blog itself! And that if I wanted to get going again, I had to have a new blog. Something with a deep-meaningful name. Something that didn't have a purple and black background! So I decided to create a new blog. Thought of a nice name for it too. Only to realize that that, and the next hundred names I could think of, were 'unavailable domain names'! But the moment it was created, it just didn't seem good enough! What IS it with me??? So now I have deleted it. And decided to give this one a make-over. *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Runjoo said...

stop being vague and write something ;) bahut ho gaya tumhara naatak!

creyzeee said...

hahahaha