Sep 27, 2011

So far, I like my 'new life'. It's not fantabulously awesome. But it isn't rubbish either. I have way more free time than is healthy. And well, perhaps a smarter person would have put this to better use. Me? I find myself doing odd jobs around the house. I am a housewife without a husband!

Here, it's easy to forget what I'm really here for! 'Coz I do the "real" thing only once a week. For the other six days I cook, I clean, I reminisce... And between these random things, I don't even find time for an afternoon nap. Can you beat that! The only other thing that ever kept me from afternoon naps before this, was my full-time job. And even then I'd crave for a siesta. Not for the last few weeks though! Maybe it's too early to say. Maybe it'll only last till I 'settle into a routine'..?

But let's not go on a random tangent. What I was saying is this. I'm in the middle of a lot of change. And uncertainty. And adaptation. And growing up. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet!

No comments: