May 6, 2011

It's that time again...I am nearing the end of another academic year/course...and like always, not very sure of 'what next'. Seems like every time I resolve this issue, it comes back with greater force! Well, to be fair I haven't really been resolving it, more like finding ways for putting off the resolution...or final decision or whatever you want to call it!
I'm in a happy place right now...no need for anyone to know any of this, but I haven't blogged for ages...n since I have piles of work waiting to be completed, this seems like the perfect time to get back to the blog! :D
So well...what DO i blog about?! I haven't read anything in a long long time...haven't seen any new movies (saw August Rush a while ago n lovvvveeeddd it to bits!)...haven't really felt like writing about anything...umm...maybe i'll come back some other time! Till then...!

No comments: