Jan 30, 2011

my theory of life

ok this isn't really a theory. but u weren't expecting one anyway, right? ;) this post is more like my very own compilation of beliefs about life n people...but that doesn't sound so great for a title, does it? hehe
Life is precious. It's a one-time experience, at least as the person you are right now (yes, I believe wholeheartedly in Karz and OSO), so try and make the most of it. Like, I consider it almost criminal to be callous about it!
Everything happens for a good reason. Everything. We don't always know the reasons right away. Sometimes, we never know the reasons. But God does...or the 'universe', if you please. And it doesn't owe you an explanation :P So, even though you might think Uday Chopra made a huge mistake by becoming an actor, there is most definitely a good reason in it (I never promised to not be random!)
Miracles happen. This could actually be a subpoint of the all-for-a-reason tenet. Miracles are actually just things happening in reaction to something you have totally forgotten about, so it seems like a miracle in the present! How do I explain....See, for instance you might think your girlfriend forgiving you for being a pig is a miracle (yes I'm sexist too), but it is actually only 'coz she has done...no no, this isn't going well. Find your own example!
The world is made up of good and bad in almost equal measure. There are as many good people out there as there are absolute creeps. Also, each one of us, has both good and evil within. What we unleash is a matter of choice and also a matter of what kinda people we are around.

I'm sorta done ranting for tonight. I didn't go beyond 3 beliefs?! What a shame! My laziness will be the end of me!


5 comments:

creyzeee said...

sorry 4, not 3! me and numbers don't get along too well :|

Runjoo said...

ok first of all...i LOVE you :) and i LOVE your blog, like to death :) but you quoting uday chopra's decision to become an actor in your "theory of life" just took my breath away...this is like "rad" times infinity :)

creyzeee said...

hehehe...in my defense, a song from one of his films was playing in the background...hence the reference. it's not like i think about him ALL the time ;) i love u too :D

PP said...

Nice and interesting!! Its one big closed system web :)
Vaise super filmy hai tu...even the last two fundas can be very very well related to Bollywood...even though you tried to not to make it obvious by excluding uday chopra...but bollywood was certainly the inspiration...rite??? :P :D

creyzeee said...

bollywood inspires my entire being, not just parts of my posts ;) n i never try to cover that up :D