Jan 6, 2009

2009

This one's begun well. I don't remember how 2008 started. I don't even remember if I made any resolutions last year. As far as I remember, I didn't. Anyway! : )Till day before, I didn't have any for this year either. But now I do. Spurred by whatever happened yesterday.

It was the kinda start I had hardly expected. I met two of my closest friends from school after ages. It wasn't really the time. I think I have met them on and off last year (though not too often)...It was like...no, it wasn't even like the 'old times' actually. It was like the "new" times.

Yesterday was perhaps the first time I acknowledged the fact that I had not been very nice to either of them for quite some time. Yea I was mad at them for not keeping in touch..but I dealt with it most foolishly...by reminding them at every possible instance how they were not making an effort but I was. I don't how I expected that to make them keep in touch...all I managed to do was drive them farther away. So, resolution no.1 is that I will try not to be mean (unless absolutely necessary..;) ).
The other resoultions are the usual...losing weight, not obsessing about falling in love, spending less time on unproductive things etc. haha

5 comments:

Runjoo said...

i dont agree with resolution 1: you're NOT mean!

but ditto for the other resolutions; my sentiments EXACTLY :)

creyzeee said...

i'm not Mean mean...but i can Be mean...not something 2 b vry proud of....so wont try 2 convince u! hehe
as for the odrs, fingers crossed...(like every year?)

Runjoo said...

yeah cross fingers for me too :)

bling said...

u R mean..:P..but glad u had that enlightenment..:)

creyzeee said...

n how cheap is that?? lol